Thursday, July 17, 2014

LIKE A COMET,
THE KND COSPLAY KEEPS COMIN' ROUND


Is it me or is there
MORE AND MORE
KND cosplay
happening lately?

Which is fine by me.
I can't get enough!

Like these 
butt-kickin' cosplayers who are 
obviously hunting 
for someone to play
Numbuh One
with them:


WAIT...
I don't think I've 
ever seen anyone
rock
Lizzie DeVine
cosplay!
Awesome!


LOVE THESE GUYS!
But...
Um... 
where's Numbuh One?


Numbuh 362?
Have you seen Numbuh One?


NOW NUMBUH TWO IS GONE, TOO!


GAH!
NOW ALL THE BOYS ARE GONE!
It's like Operation: FUTURE all over again!


This probably has something 
to do with
Numbuh 86:


Okay...
looks like everyone's back again:


EXCEPT
NUMBUH ONE!

Attention!
If you like 
cosplaying
as 
Numbuh One,
I know some people you oughta meet.

Anyway...

Here are two KND cosplayers doing
EVERYTHING
right:


I might have posted
this one before.
But it's okay if I did because
LENNY:


Did I mention that I
LOVE
when operatives build 
2x4 tech:



And lastly,
ya don't see many 
Numbuh 274's
around:


The
San Diego Comic Con
is coming up!

Hope to see some 
KND cosplay there!


3 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

*makes sad noises* Dangit! I don't see my DC cosplay here, maybe I should put a better picture of it in the tag eh? I actually wore it to a con recently and you'd be amazed at how many people recognized me without the other four Mr.W! It was awesome, and I dangled the Nigel plush I was carrying by his foot everytime someone asked for a picture XD

Anonymous said...

I think that Chad cosplay would be the easiest to pull off, what with him not being a kid, but if a group of people actually pulled off a full DCFDTL cosplay, I'd be impressed.

Anonymous said...

Picture??? Would love to see it