Monday, June 23, 2014

HIPPIE HOP HOORAY!


I still haven't forgiven the universe for
not allowing this 
KND toy to be made.


H.I.P.P.I.E.- H.O.P.
(Hare Inspired Piston Powered Ingenious 
Exoskeleton Hops Over Parents)

I've posted some pictures of the
one-of-a-kind
prototype
made by
my good friends at
(Hi Isaac! Hi Debbie!)

But I recently stumbled on some
more pics that
 sooper-powered
product designer
posted:











And here was the 
prototype
packaging:

Sooper kick-butt work, Mr. Hall!

Such a shame that so many KND toys hit the 
shelves but this wasn't one of them.








1 comment:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

I've seen those before! And you kidding? I still cry rivers when I think about how the Delightfuls never got a toy, and I think they were even posted about being almost done on the old production blog, something about needing to corrects David's stature? ;w; I made a sculpture of one of the dc recently, but it's just not the same ;A;