Monday, December 16, 2013

KANO'S SECRET HIDEOUT


Last week I gots to have lunch
with old school
NYC sooper friend

We ate fish.
Talked about work.
Caught up on what fellow NYC pals are doin'.

Then we went around the corner 
to his sooper secret hideout/art studio!

It's a crappy picture...
but this is where
Kano 
gets it 
DONE!


Seriously.
Kano defines 
HUSTLE.
He's always got
a million things goin' on:

Paintings for gallery shows:




Products:


And most importantly,
VINYL TOYS:




In fact, 
I scored a couple of his latest:


And I'm keepin' em
MIB, yo!
That's 
MINT IN BOX
for all you---


Oops.

Well, they'll look better up on my shelf this way.

Kano also does animation character design rock solid.
Stuff like
Batman: Brave and the Bold
Venture Bros
New Teen Titans
and yeah
he worked on
KND, too!

Before I left,
he had me ruin his guest book with 
this:


It's always great talking shop 
and cracking jokes
with Mr. Kimanyen.

You should meet him.

Hit him up at


No comments: