Thursday, April 4, 2013

CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR ON NETFLIX!

FINALLY!
FINALLY!
FINALLY!

After countless attempts,
KND operatives
have infiltrated the central server matrix of
and uploaded virtually
EVERY
Cartoon Network
series onto it's servers.

That means 
Netflix
subscribers can now stream
episodes of
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Laboratory
Samurai Jack
and 
most
importantly:


As of right now,
only 
SEASONS 1-3 
are up.
But while you're waiting for
MOAR
don't be shy to catch
up on these:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Rainbow Monkey Crud!! This is PERFECT!! My mom is asking me and my bro what new channels we can have subscribe too!! PERFECT. Now, if you excuse me, Im gonna tell her to subscribe to Netflix! *skips away humming* Wait, am I humming the Rainbow Monkey theme song?? *shrugs and starts humming KND Theme song*

- Numbuh 424

Anonymous said...

Cant wait till they put up the next 3 seasons!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for commenting again but...

During the last moments of Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., Numbuh 5 says "We told him all he wanted to hear" or something like that. That means they already had something planned. But does this means that none of Sector V got decommissioned, or did this only apply to Numbuh 5? I know you probably answered this somewhere, but this was really bugging me. Thanks!

Sincerely,
One little KND fan

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore Codename: Kids Next Door. But, not to seem rude or mean but, why is there only 3 seasons? If anyone could answer that'd be great. If it's a waiting thing and it'll be there then that's good!

mr. warburton said...

Donna... you're not being rude or mean for asking! it's a good question... but i don't know the answer to it! I assume that one day netflix will put up seasons 4-6. But i have no idea when (or if).

Unknown said...

Why is only seasons 4 5 and 6 on Netflix, but not including 1 2 and 3?