Monday, November 12, 2012

THE KND ARE AT THE LIBERTY SCIENCE CENTER



I've been thinking non-stop about all my people back East
after Hurricane Sandy dropped on 'em.
But if I know East Coast folks right,
(and I do)
they'll be back on their feet in no time.
Especially the New Yorkers.

So if you're out that way
and all is right with the world again,
you oughta stop by the Library Science Center
for some fun.

Why?

Because there's a 
"new"
animation exhibit that explains how
some for your favorite 
Cartoon Network shows
are made!

And I hear there's 
LOTS
of KND goodness in there!

So we had one of our top operatives,
 Numbuh Gabrielle,
sneak in and take some pictures:
























 

I'm not sure how long the exhibit is running
but for more information head over to 

But 
WAIT!

Perhaps you noticed
the quotes I put around the word
"NEW"
exhibit.

That's because it's not quite new.
It's actually an updated version of an older exhibit that's been 
traveling the country for a while now.

I got to see it at 
in Philadelphia around 6 years ago.
Back then the show was much more KND-centric.
I'm kinda bummed I can't find the picture 
I took of the GIANT banner stretching across 
the front of the museum with Numbuh Five on it.
It was a big moment for me because I used to 
go to the Franklin Institute a lot when I was a kid.
And there was one of my characters 
for all of Philly to see!

Awesome.

But I did find a couple of old pics:






So cool!


4 comments:

Patti said...

That looks like so much fun! If it would come around close to where I live, I would definitely be checking it out. I read an article about the exhibit before, and apparently there is (or was) a part of it where you could do your own voice-over to scenes from KND. That would be interesting. :)

Mariana =] said...

...wait, what?, this, ah, oh my-Oh my Gosh;
WHY I DON'T LIVE AT USA??? Dx
Really this exhibit looks awesome and not just because of KND but because of all of these cartoons together!
I would love so so much to go to this! =(

Mariana =] said...

*live in USA xP

Numbuh 25 (Abbey R) said...

That's so cool! I wish I could be there... but I live in Australia, so, I can't. *sigh* Where's the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. when you need it?
Good to see KND still up and about though! I would SO go to this if I could, I would be like a kid in a candy store, times eleventy-billion!!!
:D