Monday, February 13, 2012

STAY SHARP!


I see you doing it.

Uh huh.

I am WATCHING.

And I STILL catch you people sharpening your own pencils.

I TOLD YOU it should be left to the professionals over HERE.

But you don't listen.
You just keep shoving your helpless pencils into those
gear-grinding
lead-lacerating
wood-wrenching
menaces instead of letting a
trained artisan hand-sharpen them.

Maybe you just need convincing.
Maybe you should watch how a craftsman does it.
Someone who cares.
Someone like David Rees.

A true master of his craft. Mr. Rees has taken time out
of his busy sharpening schedule
to hold a workshop in Brooklyn
TONIGHT!

TONIGHT, DARN YOU!!!

Go there.

And LEARN.

(and for FREE, no less!)

Please.

7:30
Monday, Feb. 13
Pete’s Candy Store
709 Lorimer St.
Brooklyn
NYC
(L train to Lorimer)
(G to Metropolitan)

More info HERE!
And thanks to the Gothamist
for linking to my original recommendation.

No comments: