Thursday, January 26, 2012

JOHN SCALZI'S LIST

I assume you've heard by now.

That I,
Mr. Warburton,
like,
TOTALLY
made the list.

Uh huh.

The List of Awesome People Who Are Awesomely Awesome.

Specifically...

JOHN SCALZI's

List of

Awesome People

Who Are

Awesomely

Awesome.


Yeah...


THAT John Scalzi.

Who would have ever thought a kid
from the mean streets of
Ambler, PA would make the list?

I DID have a little help, though.
Firstly, Cheryl Willems,
(Mo Willems' better two thirds)
who turned me on to Mr. Scalzi's books.

And secondly,
Athena Scalzi
(daughter of Mr. Scalzi)
who just so happens to be a sooper triple giant mega KND fan
and helped orchestrated a mutually awesome trade of swag.

What did I get in the deal?

Oh, just THIS:


YES!
A signed and numbered special edition!
And somehow, I got just the right numbuh:


And a VERY nice inscription:



Wanna see one of the things I sent out Scalzi way?

Check out the post on his WHATEVER blog.
Which, BTW...
you should be reading every day anyway.
It's THAT good.
(You should be reading his books, too)
(Seriously.)

So in closing,
Thanks Cheryl...
Thanks Athena...
And thanks Mr. Scalzi.

For getting me on the list.

No comments: