Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 ASIFA EAST ANIMATION ART AUCTION SNEAK PEAK #2

It's no secret I love me some
Joe Murray art.

And I know you do, too.
That's why you'll be dropping everything to run,
cash or check in hand,
to this year's auction to bid on these:




Yeah...
these sketches he did just for the auction are,
as the kids say,
pretty tight.

But what about THIS:



You are correct.
That IS an original, one-of-a-kind. hand painted title card from Rocko's Modern Life.
How do I know?
Because all of Mr. Murray's items come with a certificate of authenticity.


Yeah...
I know you gotta have one of these.
So be there:

December 20
ASIFA-East Animation Art Auction
7:00 pm SVA Amphitheatre
209 E. 23rd Street, 3rd Floor
NYC

2 comments:

Ray said...

Mr.Warburton
This seems a little out of the blues but your series "Code name:Kids Next Door" has been one of my favorites cartoons shows as a kid. Your works consist of such explosions of creativity that they still affect me today.
I was especially in awe in the way the details of hints of those creativity were done in the background arts of the series.
The art works of those backgrounds were once available on the internet but seem to have disappeared now.
I wonder if I may ask if there is anywhere i can get the full collection of those background arts of "Kids Next Door"?

Bouncer15111 said...

THIS JUST IN KND EXOSUITS MAY BE COMING TO PROJECT EXONAUT. THEY ARE STARTING TO PUT CANCELED CARTOON CHARACTERS IN THE GAME LIKE GRIM OR DEXTER!