Monday, July 11, 2011

GASP!


After an awesome two week break,
I'm back at work to start post production on the second season of Fish Hooks!

And coincidentally, did you know that today marks, almost exactamaly, my one year anniversary of working full-time on the show?

Uh huh!

And what a year it's been!

I told you how it started back HERE and now, a year later,
I'm STILL having sooper happy fun times working on the show!

How could I NOT be?

Fish Hooks is a certified sooper big hit!

I get to work on the Disney lot!

I get to work with an AWESOME crew!

I get to laugh my butt off at the crazy hijinx of Oscar, Bea and Milo!

And I get to do it

EVERY DAY!

Thanks to everyone at Disney for making 'work'
something I look forward to every morning!

1 comment:

Chelsea Lavertu said...

I feel the same way about work! <3 my Disney peeps!