Monday, January 31, 2011

THE HOT TOPIC IS WAS KIDS NEXT DOOR!


Just a bit before the holidays, sooper stealthy operative Brianna14 sent word to KND Headquarters that there were some pretty awesome KND t-shirts being sold at Hot Topic.

I'm approximately 2045% sure that everyone you know would loved one of these as a holiday gift but:

A: I didn't get around to posting it until now.

And

B: It appears they're sold out since
this link no longer works.


Sorry about that...
Hopefully some of you operatives out there grabbed one while they were hot
(like a topic!)


8 comments:

Mariana =] said...

I really loved these t-shirts!
But even if it was still selling i couldn't buy them =(

Numbuh 0704 said...

Noooooooo!! How did I miss these?!?!

brianna14 said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! YOU READ MY POST!!! EEEEEK! TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! btw...im numbuh 14!! yess! awesome! :D

Anonymous said...

HOLY. CRUD.
I want one.
I want one.
I want one.
TO EBAY!

Sunny Angelwood said...

Yeah. My little sisters told me right after they sold out! They got some in their size- and they think they're so big for it! Man, I was steamed!
Next time i vow I will get a shirt!(Because a Numbuh One T-Shirt would be AWESOME!! :D)
Sincerely,
Numbuh 1's biggest fangirl (besides my sister ReRe)

Megan said...

:O THERE ARE KND T-SHIRTS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! Off to E-bay I go...

Numbuh 1000, signing out.

yougotburned said...

I want one sooooooooo bad!!!!! i also want a backpack! so i can take it to school and show all my friends that i'm cool enough to have a KND backpack and like i said i want a shirt :)

Anonymous said...

Holy CRUD. How the heck did I miss this?! Off to Ebay and Amazon!

- Numbuh 424 (aka the girl who seriously wants a Numbuh 4, 362 or 86 t-shirt or different KND merchandise) over and out.