Friday, December 10, 2010

ANOTHER SKETCHBOOK PASSES


We are gathered here to pay our respects to the latest sketchbook that has been put to rest.

It was a happy sketchbook...
Stickerless, unlike it's brothers before.
But it was the only one to be adorned with a genuine Donald Duck luggage tag.
I won it at my Disney Employee Orientation by answering this trivia question:

Name something Walt Disney was the first to do and the film he did it in.

And I was all like:


First color cartoon, yo... Flowers and Trees.

BOOM!

Luggage tag.

(I refrained from mentioning that it was technically the first 'commercial' cartoon in color since there were some indies before... but I didn't want to get my luggage tag taken away.)

Anyhoo...

The majority of this sketchbook was filled with sooper top secret book stuff that would burn your eyes out of your skull if you don't have the right security clearance.

But there's plenty of other stuff to show you.
Like fer instance--

Evil snake plants...


Zombies...


An octopus-thingie in a water bottle...


Pie...


Fish...


Flying animals...


And the usual dinosaurs



And while this sketchbook has left us for the great shelf in the sky...
It will be remembered fondly even as we move on to another.

Amen.


1 comment:

Mariana =] said...

I didn't know that Walt Disney made the first color cartoon xp
but anyway,
awesome random drawings! =D
my favorite were the flying animals =]