Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SPONGES! NUDITY! LOS ANGELES!

So okay, first things first...


I've talked about him before-- when he donated some killer stuff to the ASIFA-EAST Used Animation Art Auction and Underwear Expo. But did you know that Fran Krause was at the auction? And did you know that he blew a good portion of the BILLIONS of dollars he earns in the animation industry on high-quality used animation art? Did you ALSO know that he has a blog? And that he has posted the art he won as well as audio files of the brilliant personalized greeting(s) he won of Tom Kenny as Spongebob?

Check 'em out HERE!

So now second things second:


The supreme Mo Willems is going on tour to promote his newest newly new book entitled NAKED MOLE RAT GETS DRESSED. It's funny because naked is ALWAYS funny. He's gonna be at Books of Wonder tomorrow a readin' and a signin' and I know I'm gonna be there. I'll be the one in the back row howling every time he says the word 'naked'.

Hee hee...

And fear not, Non-New Yorker's... Mo's on the road and definitely, possibly, maybe coming to your neighborhood. Or not. Check out the schedule HERE!

Third things third:


I'm heading out to LA next week to do casting for the sooper-crazy-ninjas-hiding-under-the-bed-ultra-secret-Disney pilot I'm doing! This is always one of the most fun parts of making a show and I can't wait to tell you the few things I can tell you about it (in other words: not much). But I CAN tell you a bit about the process and will have a post for you about that soonish!

1 comment:

anita lizzy la 214 said...

mr. Warburton
hi!
my name is Lizzy ...
Well, first of all wanted to congratulate him for his great inventions ... KND,
really is my favorite series in the world.
Glad to have been able to find your blog just to say how I admire his series.
I will not ask anything about KND ... I think it did because many questions.
My most sincere respects to him.
and again congratulations.

PS: sorry if something is not well understood ... my English is not good to say.